Atlantic Avenue Art Block Restaurant
Anchored by a 15,000 square foot visual arts gallery with revolving shows, the Atlantic Avenue Art Block derives its name from the historic character of the district combined with a modern, sleek design of high ceilings and creative interiors.
The building has incorporated many LEED® features. With 3 floors of office space, the Atlantic Avenue Art Block provides appealing options for businesses who value LEED® construction as a key criteria in selecting office space and modern architecture and design.
The main floor has several upscale retailers who provide tenants with diverse food and coffee options as well as numerous other convenient amenities. Additionally, the Atlantic Avenue Art Block's close proximity to various restaurants, unique retailers and the Elbow River and Bow River walking paths offers tenants many options to truly enjoy their work environment.
- Open and dramatic lobby space
- Numerous amenities on the main floor and surrounding area
- Appealing to creative tenants with neighboring art gallery and other creative tenants
- Underground parking available
- Minutes to downtown core
- Close to public transit and bike routes
Building and Leasing Details:
- 3282 SF restaurant space with patio
- Net Rent: Market
- Inducements: Negotiable
- Visit the Virtual Tour Here or BROCHURE
For more information on this project, please contact:
500, 5119 Elbow Drive S.W.
Calgary, AB T2V 1H2
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm